On Sunday 30 December 2007 22:10:50 mattias wrote:
> Yes but i are newbie in php
> I think i should use php exec but i dont know no more

See there's no problem havin php reading your files, you just got to make sure
that it's allowed to... PHP is not doing that very well job, so there is some
perl cgi stuff thingy and I don't know.
imho, start tearing apart some software and skip googling, to much small stuff
to figure out just by thinking about it.
It's like trying to think out a car in details all by yerself... could be done
in a few months, but if you're like me...       I won't even say it

---
Børge Holen
http://www.arivene.net