<?php
  $arg1 = escapeshellarg($_POST['arg1'];
  exec("/full/path/to/courier /full/path/to/any/files $arg1", $output,
$error);
  var_dump($output);
  if ($error){
    die("Use shell 'perror $error' to find out what the OS said. Or
install my nifty perror extension.<br
/>\nhttp://l-i-e.com/perror";);
  }
?>

You're on your own to figure out the courier and postfix commands you
need to use.

You'll have to ask on courier and postfix mailing lists.

You'll also probably run into permissions issues, as letting the
webserver user (e.g. 'apache') run the postfix binaries is probably
not a Good Idea, really...

You need to think heavily about SECURITY before you do this, and,
frankly, as a newbie, you should probably hire somebody to review your
process/code for you.

I dunno if Shiflett and co. take on such a small task, but somebody
somewhere might...  Or maybe the courier/postfix folks can comment on
just how dangerously you are behaving.

On Sun, December 30, 2007 3:10 pm, mattias wrote:
> Yes but i are newbie in php
> I think i should use php exec but i dont know no more

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/from/lynch
Yeah, I get a buck. So?