On 03 January 2008 16:16, Wolf wrote:

> ---- "Børge Holen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Rhetorical??
> >
> > what???
> >

> Reminds me of an old programming book I had, under Functions,
> Recursive it said see Recursive Functions...   And when you
> looked at Recursive Functions it said see Functions, Recursive...
>
> Gotta love teachers who write their own books and lawyers who proof
> them...

Reminds me of the first dictionary I had in primary school. Under "Gaol" it
said "see Jail" and under "Jail" it said "see Gaol". Spent many a happy hour
trying to figure out exactly what sort of a place the teacher was threatening
I'd end up if I didn't pay attention! ... ;) ;) ;)

Cheers!

Mike

JG125, The Headingley Library,
James Graham Building, Leeds Metropolitan University,
Headingley Campus, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44 113 812 4730          Fax:  +44 113 812 3211

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm