On Jan 7, 2008 1:13 PM, tedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> What would be a good form (i.e., fields) for collecting global
> addresses and phone numbers?
>
> In other words, in the USA we ask for name, address, city, state,
> zip, and phone number. What would be a global equivalent that could
> cover all (or most) address and phone numbers?

i once had to assemble a mapping between several proprietary systems
address conventions and a domestic standard.  i far as i recall, i found the
'official' info on the usps site.
i spent a couple of minutes looking there just now; although i found nothing
on international standards or recommendations, but further searching may
yield something useful.

-nathan