Hi,

I wrote a small upload script (using http) to upload various files to a
website.  I am able to upload jpg and gif files but I am unable to upload
tif files.  This seems strange.  Could anyone please let me know what I am
missing out on?  I have checked the mime.types file of apache and i saw the
entry for tif files there.

The server that I am uploading is a Cobalt Cube 2, Apache 1.3.3 Cobalt, PHP
4.0.5.  PHP has been compiled as a dynamic loadable module with apxs, ftp,
mysql etc.

I hope that someone will be able to help me.

Best Regards
Feroze