On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:52 AM, tedd wrote:

At 11:17 AM -0600 1/8/08, Jack Mays wrote:

You think someone who didn't even know how to get post data in the
first place knows how to properly sanitize it? :)

One would think that the OP would lookup "sanitize" or some form of that search in google to become more familiar with the term and what it means, but then again I probably give to much credit to most of the population :)

--
Jack Mays

As I tell my grand-kids, half the people you meet everyday are below average intelligence.

Cheers,

tedd

I guess this ruins my impression of you being this 28 y/o programmer... grandpa! ;)

Hehehe

~Phil