At 4:04 PM -0600 1/8/08, Philip Thompson wrote:
On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:52 AM, tedd wrote:
As I tell my grand-kids, half the people you meet everyday are below average intelligence.

Cheers,

tedd

I guess this ruins my impression of you being this 28 y/o programmer... grandpa! ;)

Yeah, I'm a little old -- but I'm still very good-looking, extremely smart and humble.

I'm old enough to remember gas stations where the attendant would hand-pump gas up into a glass container and then would gravity feed it into your tank. I actually knew people who were alive during the civil war. And as everyone knows on this list, I used to program with rocks.

But, I now play xbox (Call of Duty 4 rules) and my gamer tag is "special tedd".

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------