Thanks for all of your suggestions which all point to using Catpcha.  I have
actually already implemented Capchta and they are still getting around it.
Even if they are entering it manually rather than via a bot, is there a way
to check if the email address is of a specific format and if so then don't
process the form?

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]