On Jan 20, 2008, at 10:04 AM, Daniel Brown wrote:

On Jan 19, 2008 9:39 PM, Nathan Nobbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jan 19, 2008 9:25 PM, Ashley M. Kirchner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, at least we know which subject will make it to the top next
week....

nice; say, dan, here comes another feature request; can we see the top
thread
(or 3 :)) as well ?

That would actually be pretty interesting.  Since we've all been
known to beat a thread to death, it certainly wouldn't be difficult to
collect the data.

Dan,

Are you implying that people on this list have ego's and they can't let them selves be proven wrong? And will keep sending messages about stuff until everyone else just gives up and starts forwarding their e- mail to /dev/null?

Because... That so wouldn't fit with the image of the people I have seen on here :P