On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 10:04 -0500, Daniel Brown wrote:
>     That would actually be pretty interesting.  Since we've all been
> known to beat a thread to death, it certainly wouldn't be difficult to
> collect the data.

FWIW, I would like to continue to see these postings, as mailing list
metrics are quite interesting. I have been watching this thread with
quite a bit of interest, as I would like to do something similar with
the mailing lists for my project(s). Those projects answer to funders,
and one of the metrics that our funders would like to see, is mailing
list stats. If you do a quick google for mailman stat packages, you will
see that they are sorely lacking, so, even though this particular list
is not run on mailman, Dan's script could be the start of a *really*
useful project for me and others.

Only thing is that Dan has not posted a link to the source, nor has he
signified that he will. I have also seen a bunch of requests for graphs
and such, which I would be willing to add on in some time.

Bottom line is, I find this really interesting and useful, and would
like to use it elsewhere too.

THANKS DAN! You are at least in the top ten coolest guys in the
world....

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm