To: "php-general" <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:40 AM
Subject: [PHP] Tool for programmer team

What is a good tool to coordinate a team of programmers efficiently?

To give each one a different part of the project is a start, but it needs to
get combined at some points to be a working project.

Not to debug code you have written was a hint, to see actually bugs as a bug
and not as a feature.

Some hinted let programmer be on different places, others say put them
together on a big table, ...

Where can I find more information about that subject?

bye