Well, sort of by definition you can't do this.  You can't have multiple
mime types mapping to the same extension.  And even if you could, Apache
can only have one content-generating phase.  Anything that generates
content will send it back to the client.  With Apache2 it will be possible
to layer multiple content filters on the same request.

-Rasmus