Nick,

    Thanks again for your worry. So, let's go, here goes my situation. I'm
exporting data to another system. That system have an option to be feed by a
password protected zip file. The export activity will be occur in this way:
the user will generate the file on my application and will put this file
into that another system. So, I need generate that file. Maybe one solution
is to generate the file unzipped and determine that user should zip the file
with password on his Windows or Linux operating system. But, I can't let
that responsibility on user hands. So, because that I need to generate the
file already protected.

PS: Sorry my bad english. I'm Brazilian and I'm not fluent english.

Thanks one more time,
Petrus Bastos.