On Sun, February 17, 2008 1:57 pm, Nick Stinemates wrote:
> Petrus Bastos wrote:
>> Hi Nick,
>>
>>     Sorry, but I forgot to tell you that I can't use this exec
>> neither
>> system commands because they are disabled for security precautions.
>> So, Do
>> you have any other ideas on how can I do that?

Sometimes, you can write a cron job that does what you want from the
shell, and that has less restrictions, since the php.ini file can be
specified/modified on the command line on the fly...

Perhaps that would help you here...

And a potentially truly UGLY hack...

I'm betting that the "password protection" of the zip file is just a
few different bytes in the header portion of a zip...

So take an un-protected zip, and password-protect it, and then do a
"diff" and see what changed.

Then take that "diff" output, and just paste it in as the front of the
other zip files...

Might work.

Might make hash of the zip files.

Won't know til you try.