Greg Donald wrote:
On 2/22/08, Daniel Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So help me God

Speaking of imaginary things, check out this new site I built few weeks back:

http://rewriteproject.com/

I do believe I am the first person to ever "tag cloud" a bible  :)

on that note, a few weeks back I made a short script that took peoples blog posts and swapped the most frequent phrase with a seperate phrase from google trends.

the very first post generated by the system decided to use an extract of the bible [portion of genesis to be exact] and replace the word "him" with the phrase "lindsay lohan's crotch"

"and he said unto lindsay lohan's crotch, Behold, here am I"

first time a server made me laugh!

2nd was yesterday when reading "man init" at the foot it has see also "bum" - which meant i then had to bash "man bum" - sadly i didn't have it so had to think of a way to google "man bum" - after deciding that debian manual bum would be a good search, the first page i saw was a bug track saying that manual for bum is wrong because it reffers to bum as bum.in - this continued, I gave up.