On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 10:18 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >yikes, php4 !?  if they dont host php5 that could be reason enough to
>  switch, >*ducks*.
>
>  My host would charge $60 for a year, which includes PHP and MySQL. I am
>  VERY open to suggestions. It would be handy to be at the same place as one
>  or more of you guys. That would sure eliminate one layer of obscurity when
>  I have a question.

    <plug shame="none" />
        You may want to check out PilotPIg (http://www.pilotpig.net/),
which is run by one of the guys on this list, and used by a few of the
regular posters here.
    </plug>

    *cough* Actually, I'm the one who runs it....  ;-P

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>