At 3:31 PM +0000 3/6/08, Adrian Walls wrote:
2. It was a straight forward question I asked.  I guess it was my mistake
for thinking this was a place to ask questions rather than somewhere to take
the p*ss.  I'll not make the same mistake again.

Before you take that attitude -- oh, but wait you already have.

You come here to ask a question and we're all here to help. But realize that no one is paying us to answer while I am sure that your employer is paying you to ask.

If you want to ask, and have answered, a question that's important to you, then consider asking it in a way that's respectful. That's understandable, is it not?

Now, either ask your question or leave -- makes no difference to any of us either way. But don't tell us how to answer.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------