Just a note about "Confidentiality" footers. Mine is as follows:

Confidentiality:
"All information in this email message, including images, attachments, contains
confidential and proprietary information of BESTPLACE CORPORATION and should
only be used or serves for the intended purpose and should not be copied, used
or disclosed to anyone other than the sole recipient of this e-mail message."

It makes a lot of sense if you, for example, signed an NDA with a
customer/partner.
However, on a public list like this, it would be a nonsense to include it, as
every post here is broadcasted to everyone else and will be published on one
zillon sites that track this list. So, when I first rolled in here, I told my
company's president that I would be removing the confidentiality warning or I
would be using my personal gmail address if that was not allowed. She was
pretty reasonable about it. Still, I kept the other part of the signature
(which you can see at the bottom) because it contains information that can be
of some value for anybody reading my posts. It says who I am, who I work with,
where we are and the many to contact us.
It's not about bandwidth, it's just about removing "noise". Many times I even
remove the whole footer so the messages are more readable. If it was only my
decision, I wouldn't have a footer at all.

Regards,

Rob(inet)

Andrés Robinet | Lead Developer | BESTPLACE CORPORATION
5100 Bayview Drive 206, Royal Lauderdale Landings, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 |
TEL 954-607-4207 | FAX 954-337-2695 |
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | MSN Chat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  SKYPE: bestplace |
Web: bestplace.biz  | Web: seo-diy.com