On 11 Mar 2008, at 14:26, Zoltán Németh wrote:
2008. 03. 11, kedd keltezéssel 12.34-kor Stut ezt írta:
On 4 Mar 2008, at 13:57, Jochem Maas wrote:
Stut mentioned a little while back that he avoids using the built-in
session

mechanism if at all possible, but still manages to track user
state ... now I
can think of a way or two that he might do that but I was wondering if
any one could give an idea about the write way to do it in terms of
high performance :-)

Finally found time to finish the article, sorry for the delay...

http://stut.net/articles/sessionless_sessions.html

Constructive criticism welcome.

good article. I've also realized long ago that I only need user id in to
be stored in the session, and also considered storing that in some
encrypted cookie, so I might just take and use your solution if you
don't mind ;)

Thanks, and be my guest - that's why I wrote it up!

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/