2008. 03. 12, szerda keltezéssel 11.12-kor Greg Donald ezt írta:
> On 3/12/08, Robert Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > But then you'd end up with something like Ruby on Rails... and we all
> >  know about Ruby on Rails *VOMIT*.
>
> You clearly don't know much about it or else you wouldn't be bashing
> it.  Period.  Just admit the fact that you're resistant to learn new,
> better ways of doing things and move on.

hey, we had a conversation about this a while back, and I'm still not
convinced about RoR being 'better'. it has several cool ideas, which
some php frameworks also follow now (and a few that would be cool in php
frameworks but not yet implemented), but I strongly think that Ruby as a
language just plain sucks ;)

greets,
Zoltán Németh