At 8:37 AM -0400 3/26/08, Mark Weaver wrote:
I really enjoy programming. It satisfies a creative bent in me, but from time to time I do get very frustrated with it. Especially when, as in this case, it's only a cookie and an easy concept. What frustrates me is I know I'm missing something, but for the life of me I can't see it. Therefore the shoe that I'm compelled to clean and shine keeps dipping itself back into the mud.

Well, if it's any solace to you I remember facing the same problem and finally resorted to a refresh. But it did slow me down a bit.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------