Hey!

Thanks to you and everyone else who replied, I have fixed the problem by
remaking the tables...

> This is not really anything to do with PHP, of course... :)

:) True, in the end it was not. But in the beginning I couldnt figure out for
the love of god why my PHP script was not getting the form values and
variables... so thought it might be something to do with my script and PHP.

Thanks again!
/R

Peter Ford, Developer                 phone: 01580 893333 fax: 01580 893399
Justcroft International Ltd.                              www.justcroft.com
Justcroft House, High Street, Staplehurst, Kent   TN12 0AH   United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales: 2297906
Registered office: Stag Gates House, 63/64 The Avenue, Southampton SO17 1XS