Hey Pete,

**
First, you should reply to the list - that way more people could see the links
you posted and help out.
**
Oops, my mistake, I thought I did that. Will add a snip at the bottom of this
email.

**
It looks like there may be a problem with the form tags - when I look at this
code I see
<form action="process_ecard1.php" method="post" name="mainform"></form>

That looks like you've closed your "mainform" before defining the inputs
**

can you tell me which line you see this? I did a search using that string on
top and I couldnt find it... I even did a "form" search and still didnt find
both of the form tags side by side..

Thanks again,

/// Snip of other mail with links ///
....but looks like posting links is the best option so will do:

http://www.coinpass.com/test/step2.php (to run the script)
http://www.coinpass.com/test/step2.phps (View the source, its just a html file
really)
All Javascript and CSS is in the "http://www.coinpass.com/test/scripts/";
directory

The processing script just has
print_r($_REQUEST);
so its useless pointing you to the actual file source.

///// End snip///