At 19.06.2001 04:45, you wrote:
>Hi tim,
>
>Change this:
>
> >       mail($toaddress, $subject, $mailcontent, $fromaddress);
>
>mail ($toaddress, $subject, $mailcontent,
>       "From: Real Name <$fromaddress>\nReply-to: $fromaddress\n");
>
> > I've spoken to the hosting company, they say they will not provide any
> > assistance to PHP script related problems.  They are running on Solaris
> > servers with PHP 3.0.16.
>
>1) Get a new hosting service, since they seem uninterested in your
>    continued business.

Not really, if some of my users contact me and blame me for their scripts
failing, I usually ignore it unless they back it up with error messages or
similar
to show that the error is in my software/hardware rather than in their php/perl
capabilities...

It's kinda harsh to call them uninterested, most serveradmins have more things
to do than to debug scripts/code that they didn't write... and are not
going to use...

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
Real Time, adj.: