This problem is getting stranger by the minute.
I will explain in a little more detail what the script is actually for..
It is an advert site and per advert, you can add 5 photo's..

Now you set the $i = 2; When I set the $i (which indictates the index
of the photo, so $i = 5; is the last photo) myself, it works..

But normally I get the $i from the database, because there is stored
how many photo's the already are in the advert.. When I use that value
it doesn't work at all.

When i set $i = 2.. It works :S,, but when the value it gets from the
db also is 2 than it doesn't work (it is like it just doesn't want me
to get it working :P)...

Reproduction would be very difficult, because it is in this very
specific situation...

Maybe I am able to give you access to the FTP but that is a bit risky
for me, not that I don't trust you, but the website is not mine..

regards,

Joep