From: Jim Lucas [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 1:32 PM
To: Wei, Alice J.
Cc: Jay Blanchard; php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] Include Problem

Wei, Alice J. wrote:
> [...]

Make sure you have these enabled

allow_url_fopen = On
allow_url_include = On

This might be your problem.  They limit things so remote files cannot be access
via fopen/include/etc...

One of them was off when I checked, but it appears that the output does not
change when I have the foreach and the include in the file. This is not in a
function or a subroutine, so this should not have a global problem, I think.
Could there be other things I missed?

Alice

--
Jim Lucas

    "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
        and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
     by William Shakespeare