Hi All !
I am having some problem with the code below. Everytime I run it it gives me
the following error:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at
C:\xampp\htdocs\practice.com\displayUserData.php:7) in
C:\xampp\htdocs\practice.com\displayUserData.php on line 12

The source code of the page is as follows:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
<head>
<title> new document </title>
</head>
<?php $textColor = $_POST["TextColor"];
$boldText = $_POST["boldText"];
$userComments = stripslashes($_POST['userComments']);
if(isset($_POST["saveInfo"]))
{
setcookie("userData",$userComments,time()+60*60*24*30);
}
if(isset($_POST['boldText']))
{
echo "<b>";
}
echo "<font color='$textColor'>";
echo $userComments;
echo "</font>";
if (isset($_POST["boldText"]))
{
    echo "</b>";
}
?></body>

If I comment the setcookie() part, it works fine.. I looked up for some online
help n most of them say I might have a whitespace near the line number
mentioned in the warning message. But I don't find any.. Please help !

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/