On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Tiji varghese
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All !
> I am having some problem with the code below. Everytime I run it it gives me
> the following error:
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
> by (output started at
> C:\xampp\htdocs\practice.com\displayUserData.php:7) in
> C:\xampp\htdocs\practice.com\displayUserData.php on line 12

    This message means that something was sent before line 12.  In
your case, the HTML.  All things that have to do with headers must be
before ANYTHING is sent to the browser.  If you need to have the HTML
before a setcookie(), header(), or another header-based PHP action,
check into ob_start() and the other output-buffering functions PHP has
available.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just