At 9:11 AM -0400 8/5/08, Daniel Brown wrote:
On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Aschwin Wesselius
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I wouldn't like to loose my stuff, but I can't afford much for the best
 solutions either. It's not that my job depends on it, but personal data is a
 big loss too.

    Tell me about it.  One of the sickest feelings in the world comes
when you hear your hard drive start going "click.... click....
choke.... click...."

No question about it.

That's the reason why I have three backup systems. One in my garage in a fireproof safe that's in another fireproof safe; One hidden in my house in another fireproof safe; And one attached to my main computer that I backup everyday, or more often, which is stored (when not in use) in a yet another waterproof and fireproof safe. (I'm big on fireproof safes) All of which are protected by me and my guns. The only way I'm going to lose any data is if my place is stuck by a meteor.

Sure it takes a lot of time to backup, but less than the alternative.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------