Practical i  implement a robust filebase in my new gamer portal and go to
max. at upload values. If the users make a big upload, it should be stable.
I think, later (after release) i will enhance it with a ftp port. But not
yet.

Here you can see, what i have in filebase, but a 1.9 GB upload fails. I
don't know if this is the overhead.
http://www.guildmeets.de/index.php?onlydirid=78

(in Folder "Neue Game Demos")

"Per Jessen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tom wrote:

> Hi Per,
>
> Execution Time ist set to 72000, i learned to set it not to low for
> tests
> :-)
> I learned also the last days many things about the php.ini. Many
> changes affect later, its mostly for me a trial and error thing and
> results in much phenomenon.
>
> At moment its okay, i can upload 1.2 Gb, no problem. I test to upload
> a 1.9 GB file (reading the max is 2GB a browser can handle), but this
> failes. I don't know is this the overhead or what else.

Well, it seems to me that you've achieved what you need, right?  You
don't need one big upload, you need many smaller but concurrent
uploads, yeah?
I'll try a bigger file later today and see what happens.

/Per Jessen, Zürich