tedd wrote:
Hi gang:

I wish I had another identify for asking dumb questions, but it's late and I'm tried -- so here goes.

I have a herdoc that I send out as an email -- no problems there.

However, how do I include a link within it?

If I use http://example.com, it's just a string but not an actual link.

Your mail client determines that.

You sent that email as text-only and thunderbird turned it into a link for me.

If you're trying to send an <a href..> link, you need to send it as a full html email (which means setting proper email headers etc).. for that I'd suggest using one of the libraries to do it all for you (phpmailer, swiftmail or whatever it is, zend_mailer)...

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/