What's wrong with programmers getting a little creative?!

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
--- Begin Message ---
tedd schreef:
At 12:47 AM +1000 8/14/08, Ross McKay wrote:
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:32:12 +0100, Richard Heyes wrote:

 NSW Australia

North, South, West? Can't you make up your mind? :-)

:) we move around a bit... though not so much for a while now!

Good to see you backup. I mean, back up!

(NSW is the state of New South Wales, on the East Coast of Australia, or
IOW somewhat to the left of Kalifornia and down a bit)

So, you could say NSWE Australia.

Reminds me of a logo I designed for a NEWS publication.

programmers shouldn't do graphic design, especially Rock[tm] afficiados.

Cheers,

tedd