Yasir Malik schreef:
If you're trying to be cheap and/or Open Sourcy
about it, have a look at
OpenLazlo.  It's an XML/JS framework, all open
source, that compiles to SWF
and plays in a normal Flash 9 browser plugin.

I've only recently started looking into it, but it
looks impressive.

And of course I should probably include a link:

http://www.openlaszlo.org/

Thanks, Larry.  I'll check that out, too, and choose the best one.  The replies
to my post are greatly appreciated.

Also, can the email addresses be removed when top quoting?  I was surprised to see my
email address showing up in plain in http://marc.info/?t=121923740200001&r=1&w=2

get used to it. marc is only one of a zillion sites that replicate btw,
most dump out email addrs as is.

what is 'top quoting' when it's at home anyway?