You could use sessions, but it may be overkill for what you are trying to
do.
--
phill

""Jason Jacobs"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
001201c0fb50$6f895300$7feb1e18@superman">news:001201c0fb50$6f895300$7feb1e18@superman...
Hi all.  I'm trying to pass an array to another page, and I'm not having
luck.  I thought maybe it would do something slick by passing it in the url,
but it doesn't.  So, how can I pass the array?  I've done it before by going
through the array and making a hidden input field for each of the entries,
but this is in just a processing script that redirects to the display page
right after.  Would it be easiest to just do it all on one page?  Thanks for
the help.

-Jason