Hiho,

Jason Lustig wrote:
> I just installed PHP 4.06 on my setup, and noticed that there's a bunch of
> classes/scripts in the /pear directory. Does anyone know what the status of
> these scripts are, as in if they are finished quality (ie, they can be used
> successfully on websites)? I thought that PEAR was still being developed.

Still being in development doesn't mean not being produciton quality.
Anything not being in pear/experimental/ should be safe to use. And even some
scripts there are, and just lack documentation.

regards
Wagner

--
"Isn't it strange? The same people who laugh at gypsy fortune tellers take
economists seriously."