Hi All,

This is more of a logic/opinion question...  I want to get some fresh ideas.

I am working on a system to manage quotes and orders.  I have many users,
all different levels, and want to secure pages based on active session, user
level, and then go as far as putting access keys on a given page to only
give it access to those people with the key can access the page.

I'd like to know what others are doing from a logic stand point.

I've gone as far as creating a couple tables:

SecurityKeys

- SecurityKeyID
- KeyName
- KeyLevel
- IsActive

SecurityKeysAssigned
- AssignedID
- EmployeeID
- SecurityKeyID

Would anyone suggest a different strategy to the database portion?  Maybe
additions or subtractions to the tables?

Also, how would go about implementing them the key system?

Again, I am looking for some opinions or experiences anyone has had doing
this.

Thanks!

--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Plans start @ $1.99/month.

"Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the rest of the day.
Light a man on fire, and will be warm for the rest of his life."