I read a hilarious article not too long ago (just before Gates stepped
down as CEO.. or maybe after, but before he completely cut corporate
ties with MSFT) about Bill Gates' end user experience with Windows XP.
Needless to say: he was pissed off. Nothing worked like he wanted it to,
and he had to download 8 extra software packages and STILL didn't wind
up getting what he wanted (Windows Movie Maker).

I found it on Fark, maybe I can track it down again. Fantastic read.

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer