Dan Joseph wrote:
Hi,

I want to make sure I completely understand __destruct() and when its hit...

Understand that it will run if all references to a particular object are
removed, but is that also true when a page ends its execution?

Example, I call a database class.  It constructs, connects, then my page
pulls some stuff out of the database, and then the php script ends.  Does
this also cause the deconstruct to execute?

When a script ends everything is released (with some small exceptions), thus also all references to instances of classes. Thus AFAIK a deconstructor will always be called at the end of script execution.