Hi,

Well, as your mkdir is saying you can only have 2 parameters, I'm
guessing you're not yet running PHP 5. Also, as 0777 is the default
mode, you can omit this from your code to leave only one argument.

You didn't say the exact error you're getting when you omit the third
argument. My guess is it's a permission denied error, which is the most
common pitfall for file functions. Does Apache have access to your
wwwroot directory? Either make Apache the owner of the directory, add
the Apache group (the name varies from OS to OS, usually wwwrun, or www) to the directory and allow group write permissions. You could chmod 777 the directory, but this isn't very safe at all, and I doubt you'll find
anyone on this list who'd recommend it!

I will check all of this out and see what is going on.

Thanks!

-Jason