Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle wrote:
Hi All,

I want to make a directory on my web server programatically when my code to create a new user runs.

I am running PHP 5.2.5 on Linux.

I am running:

$dirToCreate = "..".$_SESSION['s_USER_URL'];
mkdir($dirToCreate, 0777, TRUE); // create the directory for the user

$dirToCreate is: ../people/jason as an example

When I create this I am in <wwwroot>/admin and I want to create <wwwroot>/people/jason

<wwwroot>/people already exists.

I get an error:

Warning: mkdir() expects at most 2 parameters, 3 given in
/home/net1003/public_html/admin/_createPage.inc on line 5

Even without TRUE< this operation does not work.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

-Jason

Along with what everybody else said. echo out $dirToCreate and see if it is exactly what you expect it to be. ../people/jason Also, make sure that that directory doesn't already exist.