Taking this back on-list...

From: Terion Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:44 AM
To: Boyd, Todd M.
Subject: Re: [PHP] Invalid Arguements

I don't know how to run is_array this is the problem I'm a designer that
is stuck doing a coders job

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Boyd, Todd M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

Take the time to read what people have suggested. I seem to remember
people asking you if you had run is_array() on your so-called array.
Well, if you didn't, and it's NOT an array, and therefore will NOT work
with implode(), then feel free to facepalm ahead of time.

---

<?php
        if(is_array($myvar)) {
                $newvar = implode(',', $myvar);
        } else {
                echo 'Cats and dogs living together! Mass hysteria!';
        }
?>

I believe something to that effect was posted, with fully intact code,
on the list. Not to be rude, but if you're tasked with PHP programming
and you don't understand what it is to run a function, you should
probably bone up on procedural fundamentals and PHP in general before
you go much further... or you're going to SERIOUSLY screw something up
and be at a loss as to what you did (or how to fix it). Again--I'm not
trying to be rude. I am giving honest advice.

http://www.w3schools.com/php

Hope this helps (sincerely),

// Todd