Terion Miller wrote:
Actually it did at one point have bannersize[#] # being the numbers
1-however many were there
I've since gotten rid of that and made it a select.
and gotten rid of the implode all together because it wouldn't work in
either case and the more I read the more confused I got.
Terion

Why don't you show us a snippet of code that is the form page for this.

Let us see what you are trying to describe to us.

Even if you switched it to a <SELECT ...></SELECT> the name attribute still needs to contain the brackets if you expect to pass more then one <SELECT> field in the same form.

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare