Hi Carlos Thanks for trying to help.

As a newbie on web design I was looking for help on about everythink, as a newbie you don't know which questions to ask.

With help from other sources I found out how to wipe my webhotel and start over.
After a fresh install of coppermin I still had problems adding pictures.

I finally solved that problem which turned out to be an error in Surftowns build in filemanager chmod command. In recursive mode it only changed permissions on files not on folders. So the coppermine users did not have the needed file permissions.
I used FileZilla to correct the permissions.

I anyone want to know more abot this see coppermine forum search for batch-add

best regards

Peter Sørensen