oooh oooh found it, there's a few solutions actually!

array_merge($christianity,$islam);
unset($religion);
//loads more

Nathan Rixham wrote:
rob, are you suggesting that the solution to the problems in the middle east is to be found lurking somewhere on the php.net site? perhaps with a little code example to show us how it's done?

lolol great

Robert Cummings wrote:
I find the PHP site to be one of the best resources around. Maybe it can
help you with your problem.

Cheers,
Rob.