Hey all,

I'm sure many of you use Firebug in Firefox for help debugging, and some of you also no doubt know about FirePHP, the PHP class that let's you write logs to the Firebug console.

In case you don't know about it, Joe Bob Briggs says, "Check it out."

I just installed and it's pretty cool.

http://www.firephp.org/

Very easy install and set up: you basically include on PHP file and you're off to the races. I wrote a quick wrapper function that takes a string and outputs it to the Firebug console and am finding it pretty helpful.

I think it's especially useful if you write a lot of AJAX calls that don't allow easy output of debug statements.

Would like to hear other opinions of this little tool.
--

Skip Evans
Big Sky Penguin, LLC

"Those of you who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

-- Kurt Vonnegut