I'm writing a custom session handler that saves sessions using Manuel Lemos'
excellent Metabase library. The problem is, although I've got the
session_set_save_handler function pointing to the correct start, end, read,
write, destroy and garbage collection functions, when I call session_start
and session_register, the "write" function does not get called (the only
function that gets called is the "read" function.)

I read on a post at PHPBuilder that the write function cannot output to the
browser so just to make sure I logged my debug code to a global variable and
it really is not getting called.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions you might have -- it's got me stumped!

Thanks, Aral :)
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
    New Media Producer, Kismia, Inc.
([EMAIL PROTECTED])