I see a problem with this. Scalars are automatically casted by PHP based on
a set of rules. In  case of  a scalar type hint, would jo issue an error, or
make the automatic type cast?   both approaches have there advantages, but
the automatic cast, would go better with the actual features of the
language, but in this case, object could also cast an array to stdClass, and
i am not sure that's how you imagined it. Besides this i am not against it
along as it doens't create implementaion nor performance problems, and this
problem is solved.