Daniel Brown wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 11:33,  <c...@wizzyweb.com> wrote:
>> I have been looking but can't find which PHP list is best to post info
>> regarding a new PHP tool. I have seen new product/service announcements on
>> this list, but thought there might be a better list. Any suggestions?
>
>     As long as it's an announcement and not a commercial
> advertisement, you'll be fine.  One thing that we generally consider
> "bad etiquette" as well would be only posting to this list to announce
> your product or project.  Being a helpful contributor to the list in
> general will buy you some Brownie Points[tm].

Hey, are those Brownie Points calculated by "your" software?  Isn't that a
little weighted to your favor?

On a side note: Are you going to bring the weekly summary tool back online any
time soon?

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare