On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 13:15, Jim Lucas <li...@cmsws.com> wrote:

> Hey, are those Brownie Points calculated by "your" software?  Isn't that a
> little weighted to your favor?

    It's not what I initially intended when I first posted that
message, but once I read Rob's reply, I knew it was going to come up
eventually.

> On a side note: Are you going to bring the weekly summary tool back online
> any time soon?

    Actually, yes.  I had planned to bring it back at the end of 2008,
but I was coordinating the overhaul and upgrade of the php.net
network, and it took longer than expected.  In fact, we still have
some official mirrors that have yet to make the jump from PHP 4.3.9,
while we're staring down the barrel of 5.3 and can smell PHP6 baking.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net