-----Mensagem original-----
De: tedd [mailto:tedd.sperl...@gmail.com]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2009 13:21
Para: Jônatas Zechim; php-general@lists.php.net
Assunto: Re: [PHP] Rounded rectangle in php

At 11:36 AM -0200 1/29/09, Jônatas Zechim wrote:
>Hi there, is it possible do make a rounded rectangle in php, i can do a
>ellipse, but i need a space between the corners, i need to make something
>like this:
>
>http://superbrush.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/086.jpg
>
>not the color and the shadows, only the form.
>
>zechim

zechim:

You can draw anything you want, as long as you can describe it via
statements.

Here's a simple example:

http://www.webbytedd.com/b4/draw/

Here's rotated text:

http://www.webbytedd.com/b/rotate-text/

Here are some charts:

http://webbytedd.com/ccc/charts/

Keep in mind that these are very simple examples of what can be done.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------